Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #9 Useful library related blogs and feeds

"Twitterature"--this is a new term that I ran across while checking out Technorati. There is a book by this name in which two college students are trying to take great literature and pare it down to 140 characters--thus Twitterature. I did not really like Technorati--it was too busy and I just didn't have time to figure it out.

I liked Syndic8.com because it showed categories like the 10 most popular or 10 most visited. This lead me to add a feed to Teen Reads to my blog.

I plan to access the Atomic Learning tutorials later to help me with this "feed" concept. I am reluctant to add more online "reading" to my schedule right now since I barely have time to keep up with my emails!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to "learn" twitter this weekend and this concept of Twitterature is very intriguing...will never replace the original, but looking forward to the "novel" idea of 140 character representation of the story! Thanks for sharing this ...I had not run across it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete